Have you been looking for a great meal to cook? Well, this is normal. The Slow Cooker Pork Ramen is a great meal with numerous health benefits. This meal is known to contain additional supplements that boost health of an individual.
Here are the directions on how to prepare this meal.
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cut into 3 equal pieces
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil (if including the optional browning step)
- 1 yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 8 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 leek, halved lengthwise and coarsely chopped (white and green parts)
- 1/4 pound cremini or button mushrooms, brushed clean and coarsely chopped
- Low-sodium soy sauce, for seasoning
- Sesame and/or chile oil, for seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh ramen noodles
- 8 large eggs (optional)
- About 4 green onions, finely chopped (white and pale green parts)
Start by putting a flameproof slow cooker on the stove. Add oil and warm till it becomes hot. Add the pork and scorch them on one side without moving them till they turn brown. Turn them for the other side to turn sear too. Pour the fat and add yellow onion and sear until they turn brown too. Stir the ginger, garlic and a cup of broth. Allow the mixture to simmer for 1 minute.
Transfer the insert to the slow cooker and add leek mushrooms plus 7 cups of broth and Stir them. Transfer the pork to the cutting board. Break the pork into small sizes. Discard any large pieces of fat. Return the broth and pork to the slow cooker and season to taste with sesame and soy sauce. Cook the ramen noodles and top each bowl with an egg. Put the eggs in boiling water and allow time to simmer. Remove eggs and allow them to cool so that you can peel them. The meal is now ready for eating.